- 1 package (19oz) Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1 jar (24oz) Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 package (1 lb.) rigatoni pasta
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
2. Meanwhile, cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil until hot. Add garlic; saute for 30 seconds or until golden. Add red peppers; saute for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Cut sausage into 1/4-inch coin slices; add to skillet. Stir in Classico Pasta Sauce; heat through. Add pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with parsley.
4. Serve warm.