Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Monday Link Up

Another Monday, another menu link-up with Rachel from In No Simple Language.





Before I post this weeks menu, a few comments about our meals last week. I did not eat the Crock pot Italian Chicken because honestly, it did not look appealing to me whatsoever. Brian said it was ok, but then again, he isn't picky. So be warned and try at your own risk.

Now onto this week menu...

Monday: Moravian Chicken Pie with Sweet Potato Fries and Green Beans

Tuesday: Baked Tortellini (via pinterest) with Salad

Wednesday: Mahi Mahi Burgers, Corn, Salad

Thursday: Tomato and Basil Soup, Grilled Cheese

Friday: PIZZA!

Saturday: Green (in Honor of St. Patrick's Day) Breakfast Night

I'm really looking forward to our menu this week! I assume most have never heard of a Moravian Chicken Pie? Let me tell you, they are delicious... right Jen?

So tell me. what's on your menu this week?

4 comments :

Mateya said...

Those all sound so good!

Sara said...

YUM! These recipes look fantastic! Baked tortellini?? YES, please! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to have to try some of them out.

Brandy said...

Oh Lynsey, you inspire me. Unfortunately, frozen pizza is on my menu this week.

Nicole-Lynn said...

That mahi mahi burger looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!