Monday, January 30, 2012

A little setback

This is my first time posting from my phone. Hopefully it works!

I had a ton of post on my list to finally get around to posting but we've had a little setback.

Yesterday evening I took a tumble on the steps and I am now in a boot and on crutches, with an x-ray scheduled for today at 10:30. Thankfully it is my left foot so I can still drive.

So relieved that I was able to catch myself and just sit down so Caroline is just fine. She has been kicking up a storm this weekend, what a wonderful feeling! Now we are praying for good news from the x-ray and the orthopedic doctor today! Any prayers are greatly appreciated. Being 21 weeks pregnant, on crutches and keeping up with an almost 17 month old toddler isn't easy!

Big thanks to Brian for taking such good care of me and for my parents for helping us out with Mason!

6 comments :

elizabeth said...

hope the xray is clear today! praying for u!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the name you chose, not sure if I saw that before today! ;)

I'm sorry you fell.. how scary! I hope it heals fast!

Nicole-Lynn said...

p.s. How do you post from your phone? Do you have an iPhone? It wont let me when I try! :(

The Morrows said...

I am so sorry! I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with a toddler while on crutches, let alone doing in all pregnant!
Good luck today!

I have figured out how to post from my phone but how do you add pics to your post from your phone?

Holly said...

Ah! Feel better girl! No fun!!!

Todd and Courtney said...

Thank you for the compliment on the nursery! I hope your foot feels better, yuck :( This is random but Caroline was our girl name for Connor. It's one of my favorite names, I love it!