Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby M #2: 16 weeks (& 4 Days) Survey & Belly Shot


How Far Along: 16 weeks & 4 Days (As of Christmas Day)

Size of baby: An Avocado! (About 3.6 inches long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea. Won't know until next appointment on January 9

Maternity Clothes: Pants, Yes. Most of my shirts are still regular ones. I popped early with #2 so I've been in maternity pants since about 11 weeks. 

Gender: Don't know yet - Find out January 9!

Movement: Nothing yet. 

What I miss: Turkey sandwiches. 

Sleep: Decent. Can't complain. 

Symptoms: Other than the occasional craving, nothing else. 

Cravings: Hanging steady with candy and salt and vinegar chips. 

Best Moment this week: Spending Christmas with family and friends. 

What we are looking forward to: Finding out the gender on January 9.

3 comments :

Lindsey said...

You look marvelous mama!!! Hope Christmas was great and Happy New Year! Xoxo

Adrienne said...

Awww I love your bump pic!! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Ohh January 9th is almost here! Hope you'll share what the gender is on your blog! :)