Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 On Tuesday: Restaurants

2 on Tuesday


Today I am linking up with My Chihuahua Bites Blog for her 2 on Tuesday series.

Today's topic is: What are your two favorite restaurants?



1. Village Tavern. Hands down the best crab dip in town. Village Tavern also holds a special place in my heart as it was where Brian and I had our first date! I have never had something I didn't like there. Everything is so good. You can't go wrong with a single item on their menu. 



2. Pancho Villa's - BEST MEXICAN EVER! All their food is so fresh. I love Mexican food and could probably eat it at least 4x a week. Although I usually get the same thing, Brian always tries something different and has really enjoyed everything he has tasted. 


I am certainly no foodie but these two restaurants are go to choices in my book.


Link up and then leave me a comment letting me know what your two favorite restaurants are. Perhaps we have them in my city and I'd love to give them a try! 

5 comments :

Emily said...

That mexican place sounds delicious, I love trying new places!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Finally I'm visiting to see what you have been up to! :)

I've never heard of these restaurants! I'll have to look them up and see if the mexican one is in FL.! We love mexican!

Cole said...

I love mexican food! You and Andrea are making me hungry!!

Jennifer Goodale said...

i had a feeling that Pancho Villa's would be on your short list! love me some Mexican food.

AndreaLeigh said...

we don't have either of those, but it sounds delish!

so sorry i'm so late to comment. i'm trying to catch up, but there is no excuse for my lateness! i apologize!