Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 On Tuesday: Cancelled Shows

2 on Tuesday


Today I am linking up with My Chihuahua Bites Blog for her 2 on Tuesday series.

Today's topic: What two television shows that have gone off the air do you miss?




1. Lipstick Jungle.. BEST SHOW EVER!! I miss this show so much. Wendy, Nico and Victory were an amazing set of ladies. I thought the story lines were spot on and relate-able and the characters were strong.  Why it didn't survive after just 2 seasons is beyond me. 



2. Back in the day, I loved me some Felicity. Team Ben all the way! But let's be honest, doesn't everyone want a Noel in their life as well. She couldn't have gone wrong either way. I think I need to watch this series again. I miss it. 


Link up and then leave a comment telling me what your two favorite cancelled shows are? I almost hate to admit this but I really loved me some Dawson's Creek (Team Pacey!) back in the day!


7 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Lipstick Jungle was soo good! I'm still trying to figure out why that went off air! The cast was great, the stories were interesting...ugh now I'm mad! I also miss the show that was on last fall about the graduating class of 2000 and where they are now...I think it only had 2 episodes but I loved it so much!

lnipaver said...

I LOVED Felicity back in college and was so sad when it was cancelled. I guess I can already add Brothers and Sisters which isn't coming back.

Tricia Loves Makeup said...

Stopping by from 2OT. I loved both of those shows. I wish Lipstick Jungle wouldn't have ended like it did.

etta said...

Happy 2 on Tuesday!

I watched Lipstick Jungle each week, too. I picked up the book at Borders and it was so different from the television series.

Cole said...

I hate when networks kill really good programs! Lipstick Jungle was so good!

Holly said...

I loved Lipstick Jungle forgot all about that one.. and their was another one on the same time on NBC or ABC about a Lawyer that worked for a rich family that had all these problems.. I can't remeber the name something to do with Money.. That was a good one too.

AndreaLeigh said...

another felicity fan! were you team joel or team ben?