Monday, April 4, 2011

Splish, Splash...

We've come a long way in 7 short months. What used to be the dread bath time is now the most anticipated bath time. Mason would stay in the bath for hours if we let him. He loves it so much. It's amazing to look back and see how much he has really grown in 7 months!

Tiny newborn

A healthy and happy 7 month old.

His towel is starting to get a little too small. We are so blessed to have such a healthy, fun, loving little boy. God is good!

Speaking of towels, I would LOVE to get Mason a big, soft hooded towel that is monogrammed. Any one have suggestions on which towels are the best? Any favorite websites to order from?

5 comments :

Jen Watts said...

He's beautiful! I remember those grumpy bath days like they were yesterday. I love the hooded towels from restoration hardware-they are the biggest, fluffiest I've found.

Holly said...

Awww, look at that chin dimple!!! So freakin' cute!!!!! I just saw some cute beach towels in Lands End with kids names on them and thought I would order some for my trio! :)

Jessica said...

So cute! Get him into swim lessons right away while he loves the water!!!

leah said...

Oh my goodness what a difference from his newborn photos!! So cute!

Nicole said...

Yes, we have GOT to order some new hooded towels, too! We alternate between the ones that are too small and our regular towels..I've just been too indecisive! Let me know which ones you choose and if you like them!