Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mason's First Halloween

Originally I said that we weren't going to dress Mason up because he is so little but after I thought about it more, I knew I would regret it down the road if I didn't. Three days before Halloween, I was out searching for anything that would possibly fit him. I wasn't too picky on what he was, as long as it wasn't too girly. The first Halloween store was a hit and I walked away with a Superman costume for our little man.

We kept Halloween simple this year by making cookies and craving our pumpkin. Then we headed out to  visit with my grandparents before heading over to my parents house for dinner. While there, we took pictures and helped pass out candy to the neighborhood trick or treaters.

It was a nice Halloween and we look forward to next year when Mason is old enough to go trick or treating.

 It's a bird... It's a plane... It's Superman!

After awhile, he got tired of being Superman and was ready to just be Mason again. Here we are in our coordinating outfits.

 We hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

3 comments :

Nicole-Lynn said...

How cute is he? :) Love the costume and the monogrammed pumpkin! Your coordinating outfits are cute too... glad ya'll had a nice weekend!

mommy mye said...

Super Mason looks SO cute! :]

Jessica said...

That's so awesome that you carved the Michigan "M" into your pumpkin!!!