Monday, November 8, 2010

God Bless ETSY!!!

After Mason was born, I went on a search for a UT onesie. Since we live in NC, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. All the ones on the Internet weren't our style and for sure, no stores in NC had UT onesies. Finally, I hit up ETSY and stumbled across the best site ever! Stephanie at The Green Goose Co  sells iron-on graphics. Genius! I quickly ordered the UT collection, which contains 5 different iron-on transfers, and got to work.  For less than $12, Mason now has 5 different onesies/t-shirts about UT. His dad is proud!

I am so glad I came across The Green Goose Co on etsy. I have already placed an order for various other iron-ons including some for Christmas. Normally you would see shirts like these for around $15-$25 on various sites. Target sells plain shirts for around $6 and then with the iron ons... you can make a couple of shirts for the price of one shirt from other companies. Talk about a steal of a deal. After Christmas, I will be back to show you all the other things I have made using these iron-ons. Some are Christmas gifts, so I don't want to ruin the surprise for certain people. 

The UT Collection 

 Mason modeling is UT Football onesie.. clearly isn't interested in the game.

Modeling his "Mason" onesie after a long day at the pumpkin patch

So head over and visit Stephanie at The Green Goose Co and start making your kids shirts today!

2 comments :

Rachel said...

I LOVE Etsy - I'm so glad you posted this! I've been looking for some Christmas onesies and hate to pay for the onesie plus the design! :)

Jessica said...

Those are so cute! If you let Mason watch Michigan football, he definitely would not be sleeping!!!