Friday, November 26, 2010

Better late than never...

So a little over a year after we got married and we finally get around to getting our wedding album. This is completely my fault due to the fact that I thought I had sent our wedding picture selection to our photographer  only to find them still in the box, un-mailed, 5 months later. Oops! Oh well, like I always say, better late than never. Here are just a few of the pages from our amazing album.

The cover


 The church and our programs

Our wedding parties.. The sharp looking fellas and the beautiful ladies

I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs..

One of our favorite pictures

Mr. and Mrs!

Oh how we loved that car!!! Thanks Mr. Bradford (and Sarah!)

And finally.. just a few detailed shots!

This is one day that I will never forget. The day I married my soul mate. Aside from our engagement and the day Mason was born, this will forever be one of the greatest and happiest days of our lives. Love you, Brian!

A big thanks to our wonderful photographer, Critsey, for doing such an amazing job capturing our wedding day.

2 comments :

Jessica said...

Wow, it looks amazing! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Nicole-Lynn said...

It turned out great!

It's been almost 5 months since our wedding and I haven't gotten around to sending the pics we want for our album, to our photographer! Yikes. I need to get on that soon! As well as order our parents albums as their christmas gifts! :)