Monday, October 25, 2010

New Design and "Guest" Blogger

If you are like me, you typically read blogs via google reader. So you wouldn't notice if a blog had a new look to it. Well after wanting a new look for a long time, we finally have one!!! Many thanks to Marina at  Penny Lane Designs for helping us achieve the look we were really looking for. My favorite part is my favorite verse is now included on our blog... scroll to the bottom and you will see. I couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out. If you are in need of a new look for your blog, head over to Penny Lane Designs!

How do you like our new look?

In other news, there will be a "guest" blogger on the blog this week. When I say guest I am referring to my husband, Brian, who never blogs. He will be sharing Mason's birth story.... yes, it took us 8 weeks to get around to sharing it. Please forgive us. So stay tuned.

And because I can't post without a picture... here is a picture of our cutie pie relaxing on the couch. Life is tough, huh?!

1 comment :

leah said...

Love your new design, so cute!