Monday, September 6, 2010

Side Table Makeover

When Brian's sister moved into her new house, we inherited a set of side tables. Until recently they were living in the basement but we have now found a new home for them... the guest bedroom. They had good bones and we certainly didn't want to get rid of them. We were in need of a new side table or two in the guest bedroom since we moved the previous one to the nursery.

Considering I love all things white, it is only natural that Brian fixed them up for me and they now match the rest of the guest bedroom.

Before (please pardon the dust.. how embarrassing!)

After...

I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! I'm so thankful to have a wonderful husband that is always willing to paint things for me.

1 comment :

Lisa Rusczyk said...

Great job! I like the look of white to now.