Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nursery Reveal

Baby M's nursery is 99.5% complete, because is any room ever really done? It has been a long journey but it has come to an end and we are both more than pleased with the end result. We have posted small updates here but thought we would finally reveal the complete project. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The Monogram....

Canvas prints by the amazing Nat Kat Designs

Changing table with art work by Mod Dog. We had to incorporate the pups in somehow!
View from the door
Bookcase/Storage area
Closeup of one of the bins
The truck Brian made for Baby M
Books and more books.. most are from our childhood days!
Diaper bag
His closet...which is forever growing and a work in progress

And as you can see, Deacon is already playing the protective brother

I'm sure we will be back with a few more nursery pictures but this is a good start.

We were very blessed in that most of the furniture was either handmade or gifted to us by our parents. Brian made the changing table, his dad made our crib, together they built the bookcase a few years back, the rocking chair was given to us by my parents. It's the same rocking chair that my mom rocked my brother and I when we were little. The side table we already had and Brian re-painted it for us. We still have a few things left to unpack (pack-n-play, high chair, walker, etc) but we don't plan to unpack those until he needs them. I plan to do another post with more pictures after everything is completely in place and everything is set (which will take place this weekend). As for now, we hope you have enjoyed his nursery as much as we have enjoyed putting it together.

12 comments :

Heather said...

Love this!!! Looks great. Makes me want to get mine complete...I still need my 'filler stuff' at the baby showers.

Lisa Rusczyk said...

Great job! I love the dog prints and the sayings.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Everything looks so great! Your hubby did such a gret job on the truck, changing table, etc. wow! :) Of course I love the monogram for the border! So so cute. Great job!

mommy mye said...

awwwwww, Baby M's room looks so super nice. I love the blue and green together. And it's even better that this room is made with lotsa LOVE :)

leah said...

so cute!! Great job!

Jessica said...

It looks amazing! I'm so impressed with what you guys put together. And so very excited for you. I only wish you had time to come help me unscrew my house!!!

LG said...

WOW> That looks amazing! I love your color choices! What is the name of that green color? THe monogram is my FAV part! Super great job!

PS have you seen those kelly bags for your new camera

TupeloLove said...

The nursery looks great!! I love it!

Lauren @ with two cats said...

Hi Lynsey - congatulations on your upcoming arrival! Your nursery is beautiful and I'd love to feature it on my blog. Let me know if you're interested!

Lynsey and Brian said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.

LG: We actually took the bedding to Lowes and had them custom match the green paint. But it is very similar to the Sprout color by Serene and Lily.

http://www.serenaandlily.com/Paint/Sprout

Hope that helps!

Abbie said...

It looks awesome! We're just getting ours together, and I'm struggling to make choices. We're picking up items bit by bit.

Nicole said...

Ooooh, I love it ALL! :) Especially the monogram border, the verse prints, and the doggie details - LOVE! Awesome job!