Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inspiration Folder: Kitchen

In keeping with yesterday's post about my inspirations for a home office, today I am moving on to the kitchen.

I mentioned yesterday that I have a slight obsession with all things white. I'm not sure what it is but i love the look of white rooms. They feel so clean,crisp and fresh to me. So it comes as no surprise when I tell you that my dream kitchen would be a white kitchen! Not just a white kitchen but a BIG white kitchen with lots of storage and lots of space. Our current kitchen is tiny. Brian refers to it as a "one butt" kitchen and truth be told, it almost is.

I have posted this picture before but I really love this kitchen...

I love how big and open it is. Lots of storage! Here are a few other kitchens that recently caught my eye...




Is anyone else digging a white kitchen? Does white make you think of crisp and clean or impossible to keep clean?

5 comments :

LG said...

White makes me think of designers because EVERY designer I know loves a white room, accented with color, and I completely agree with it now that i have had time to let it soak! It does look clean, and crisp and well put together and accessories are so much easier to change for a different look!

mommy mye said...

these white kitchens look absolutely gorgeous! but...it also makes me think of how hard it would be to clean.

Mollie said...

i love love love white. my mom always said (and i totally agree): white has no place in a home with {small} children! it would stress me out more than i could enjoy it!

Jessica said...

Kitchen three is my dream kitchen!!

Café Bellini said...

That first kitchen is amazing! It's HUGE! Unthinkable in Europe. I love white - we're getting a white kitchen.