Wednesday, February 25, 2009
This past weekend we made the journey up to Morristown, TN for Traci and Robert's "housewarming" shower. Since Robert was deployed quickly after they tied the knot, they never had a chance to have a shower before the wedding. So being the loving family they are, Aunt Bea so kindly hosted a shower for them. Brian's mom side of the family was in attendance as well as Brian's aunts from his dad's side. Traci and Robert received so many wonderful gifts and were truly blessed. We even woke up to snow on Sunday morning! Doris (Brian's mom) was beyond excited! We really enjoyed seeing everyone and can't wait for our next visit to Morristown. Thanks for letting us stay with you, Aunt Bea!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
- We have booked our DJ - All the Right Grooves
- We have booked our Videographer, Hesman Productions - Thanks for recommending them, Chris and Lindsey!
- Finalized our guest list -- talk about painful!
- We have our Save the Dates and have only 20 left to address!!! - More on those later
- Wedding dress and veil have been ordered and paid for...both are scheduled to arrive in May... yay!!!!
- Bridesmaid dresses have been picked out - Mori Lee Style 412 in Chocolate Brown
- Our ring bearers have been measured for their tuxes
- We have registered! - More to come on this
- Booked our cake baker and have decided on the different flavors for each tier - white, devils food, red velvet, pumpkin spice, white with raspberry filling. The icing will be butter cream. It will be a square cake and we are deciding on the design.
- Sent our information to April Foster and she has started working on our invitation suite.
- Attended two bridal shows and won a free engagement announcement for one of our local papers.
- Found Brian's wedding band.. hope to purchase it within the next month.
- Narrowed down rehearsal dinner location to three local restaurants.
This fall/winter is going to be so busy for us and we are really looking forward to it. We will have our own wedding in October, in November my bestest ties the knot and I am so honored to be her MOH and then in December my brother ties the knot. Brian and I are both in the December wedding. We are looking forward to such an eventful fall/winter.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Hope everyone has a happy Valentines Day and always remember to tell those you love just how much you love them! I Love You Brian!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
This little girl was found Saturday morning in the park by my house. No collar, no tags, no microchip. We posted signs around the park and in the neighborhood and also on Lassie Come Home. We would keep her but O'Malley is scared to death of her and she isn't house broken. We are weighing our options now. Hopefully we will be able to find her a very lovely home! If anyone in the WS area is looking for a sweet loving dog, contact us!
And pet owners, please be responsible and microchip your dog!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
And of course, I had to take O'Malley out in it. It took him a minute to figure things out.