Thursday, November 12, 2009

CMA Recap

I am not a Taylor Swift fan. I will go ahead and get that out in the open. Frankly, she annoys me. But big kudos to her for racking up last night, even though I'm not so sure about the female vocalist of the year. But anyways, I'm not here to talk about her. I am here to talk about Carrie Underwood. Can I just say I loved almost every single outfit she wore last night. No, not the Cowboy Casanova outfit but the dresses. Oh the dresses. They were gorgeous.
I will take one of each, please! And can I just say, I love her hair. I love all the styles. She has one great stylist!!!

That's all. That's my big recap. Oh.. one more thing... Daughtry/Vince Gill duo.... amazing! Tennessee Line is one of my new favorite songs.

Did anyone else love the dresses?

Faith Hill and Leann Womack didn't look too shabby either. I would take those dresses in a heartbeat as well.


No comments :