Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bridesmaids Gifts

I sent a lot of hours searching for the perfect gifts for my lovely bridesmaids. Each lady is so special to me and so unique in their own way that I wanted to get them something a little different. I found adorable tote bags at Garden Ridge (of all places) one day when I happened to be looking for something else. I fell in love with them and knew I had to get them. They are blue giraffe print. I took them to a local embroiderer for the monogramming. I love how they turned out.
And of course, had to get the girls flip flops! Who wants to party all night long in heels? No thank you. Old Navy is always a good ole trusty when it comes to flip flops.
And I knew from day one I wanted to get them simple but pretty earrings. Something they could wear again. I didn't want to spend a lot of dough on them because frankly, this wedding stuff is not cheap! So i started searching online and stumbled across this site and ended up purchasing these earrings but with bronze pearl instead of the green. I would highly recommend the site. They were a pleasure to work with and the shipping was fast.


I also made personalized stationary for each girl using their favorite colors. I forgot to take pictures of them.. sorry.

And last but not least, something different and unique to each girl. My maid of honor, Colleen, loves jewelry. She is also getting married next month. So I got her this cuff with her new initials!
If you knew BM Jennifer, you would know this was fitting. And it's pink. Need I say more? It was also monogrammed with her name.
For my sister-in-law, Traci I got her a years subscription to this magazine. She is a fitness buff and I knew she would love it! BM Dawn loves the recycled magazine crafts. She already has a vase and picture frame so I found a great basket to go along with her collection.
My soon-to-be SIL, Taylor, registered for luggage for their honeymoon. I thought this Italian leather luggage tags and passport cover would be perfect. Hers are purple, one of her favorite colors.
And lastly, BM Whitney. Whit is an Athletic trainer and avid runner. I gave her a Sigg bottle with her Initial on it. So she can always stay hydrated!

All the girls seemed to really like their gifts and that made my heart smile. I was really happy to get thing something that really fit their personality! Next up: little kids (flower girls/ring bearer) gifts.

3 comments :

leah said...

wow I love all these things, great job!!

LauraAnn said...

I love how you made sure each BM's gift was something personal and fitting for them instead of getting everyone the same thing. Great job!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love how you personalized your gifts! I adore anything monogrammed! Great choices.