Fall is my favorite time of the year. It's one of the main reasons we chose to wed in October. Growing up, summer was always my favorite time of the year because no school!! Now that I'm an adult in the working world, fall has quickly taken over the #1 spot. Just a few reasons why I love fall...
1. College Football - Go Mountaineers! Go Deacs! Go Vols!
2. Pumpkin anything. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin candles, pumpkin spiced latte. Pumpkin anything. 3. Fall clothes. I love the colors. I love the warmth. I really heart them.
4. Candles and more candles. I love using them as the only source of light on chilly evenings.
5. Decorating the house. I really like mums.
6. And finally, the leaves changing colors. I was spoiled when I lived in Boone. How could you not love this?
Anyone else love fall as much as I do? What's your favorite season and why?