Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love fall

Fall is my favorite time of the year. It's one of the main reasons we chose to wed in October. Growing up, summer was always my favorite time of the year because no school!! Now that I'm an adult in the working world, fall has quickly taken over the #1 spot. Just a few reasons why I love fall...

1. College Football - Go Mountaineers! Go Deacs! Go Vols!

2. Pumpkin anything. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin candles, pumpkin spiced latte. Pumpkin anything. 3. Fall clothes. I love the colors. I love the warmth. I really heart them.

4. Candles and more candles. I love using them as the only source of light on chilly evenings.

5. Decorating the house. I really like mums.
6. And finally, the leaves changing colors. I was spoiled when I lived in Boone. How could you not love this?


Anyone else love fall as much as I do? What's your favorite season and why?


3 comments :

leah said...

I love the new App stadium! Isn't it amazing?! I LOVE FALL can't wait :)

LauraAnn said...

I LOVE fall!!!! I pulled all of our fall decor out on Sunday and the hubs started whining that it wasn't fall yet. I had to remind him that it was September and technically fall started on 9/22.

Chaotic Bliss said...

I thought I was the only one who absolutely LOVED the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks! Fall is definitely my favorite season because I can whip out my cute boots, and nice scarfs and sweaters!