Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracy!

Happy Birthday to my favorite Canadian, Tracy!!!
Where do I begin, Tracy? You came into my life at just the right time. I truly believe us meeting and becoming friends was all a part of God's plan. You know me better than people who I have known my entire life know me. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in crime. We are too alike for our own good. Thank you for all the years of your friendship. Thank you for always coming to visit. I promise to head north (stupid pig flu got in the way last time) one of these days! Here's a look back at all our fun times and here's to many more to come! Love you girl!
Hail to the Redskins!
Redskins vs Giants.. it was COLD!
Chicago.. even COLDER!
Dirty Durham
Breast Cancer Marathon - Jacksonville, FL... what were we thinkin?
WS Trip.. where it "snowed"
OKI

Can't wait to see you in 3 days for our wedding!!! Thank you for being there for us on our big day. It means the world to both of us!


1 comment :

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yes you won! :) Send me your email address, seasidesmitten@aol.com

Thanks!