Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just the Girls

I've been thinking about the bridal party group pictures lately and have come across some great ones. We don't really dig the "typical stand at the front of the church together" look. I would say our, or at least my, style is more modern but we know the traditional pictures will be hard to escape (for our parents sake). What about you? Is your style more modern or traditional?
Here are just a few of the great ones I have come across..

image source

image source

image source


Warning: I told you I had a slight obsession with this wedding....


and this is by far the most "typical Lynsey" picture..



3 comments :

Dean said...

ohh these are cute! not sure i could get on the ground in my gown!!!

Nicole said...

good ideas..love that last one too!

LauraAnn said...

I love that first picture!