Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We have our....

FLORIST!!!! This is something that was a stressful process. We looked all over the city for an florist that catered to weddings and events and had a true portfolio to back up their work. Well one day I got an email from our amazing wedding coordinator, Alyse, telling me she had found one that I had to check out. As soon as I saw his website, I was in love! The portfolio was amazing and he isn't an everyday florist. His main focus is on events and weddings and his studio was less than 10 minutes from my house! Last week we met with Wayne and we just clicked. My mom loved him, I loved him and Brian.. well he's a guy. He thought his work was excellent. I couldn't be more excited to have the last of the major vendors booked. Here are some samples of his work. I am putting complete trust in Wayne, as I am clueless when it comes to flowers. We told him the colors we wanted, what we liked and didn't like and we are just going to let him run with it. He is the professional, not us!

2 comments :

LauraAnn said...

Yay! Congrats on finding your florist! I was the same way with our florist. I told him what I liked and didn't like and told him to have at it!

Hannah Noel said...

Wow, those arrangements are beautiful! good job :D